Thursday, April 30, 2009




4.29.09
Last night, Math the Band and Andrew W.K. played in the Grind at Clark University. I covered the event for ROCU's website and these are only a few of what I got. I still have tons more unedited and I wish I had thought ahead enough to put the Math the Band photos before the AWK photos but no one is perfect. I had a blast at this show. Both Math and AWK were great and the whole show had an incredible energy. I was sitting on the stage for most of these and at the end of the show I was trampled by the crowd trying to get past me. But my camera and I are fine and I have walked away with some cool images and only a few bruises to show for it. If for any reason, you want to use these (or any others on my blog), I must insist that you contact me for consent: jmckinley@clarku.edu. Thanks.





3 comments:

Palindrome_of_Palpatine said...

hey, found your blog via a google search. great pics! i hope you had a great time at the show, i love both of these bands, particularly andrew wk (incidentally that was the first andrew wk full band show in 3 years! - would love to have been there). i was wondering if you got any video of the show? the whole event is really hush-hush in the awk community, no one who went has any video to show from it.

anyway, once again, thanks for the great pics!

pitchertaker said...

Who knew you were a "band" photographer. Great energy in the images. Way to go.

Annie Cohn said...

Well done :)